Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had our first rain in months here in Central California. I like it and think it's just right for Halloween. I just hope it isn't pouring tonight for the Trick-or-Treaters.
We are all ready for Halloween here Amongst The Oaks; tombstones, spiders, pumpkins, Jacobs ladder, candy, dinner (soup) already made. On my way out the door I noticed how pretty these pumpkins looked. I got them at a self service farm stand the other day.
I've got to fly, but have a fun and safe Halloween and don't eat any of....
these.

13 comments:

The Good Life in Virginia said...

love the stockings ^..^

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Have a Happy Halloween! I will be a witch as well tonight passing out candy on my porch.

Donna @ Party Wishes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Hope you enjoyed the day!

Unknown said...

wow -- those shoes. marvellous!

Martha said...

THAT was a great post!!

Wherever did you find those cool shoes??

Love it!

Kat said...

Great outfit!
Hope you had a great Halloween.

Neabear said...

I love the outfit. So cool and purplely. But I guess that is not a word. Sounds fun anyway. I love the shoes and stockings too. Hope you had Happy Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I would have like to trick-or-treat at your house. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Hope you had a great time...lots of treats!
Margaret and Noreen

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Hello fellow Californian!
Wasn't it just wonderful,the rain.I love it!
Here where we are at in Cali,it didn't rain til after Trick or treating was quite done,thank goodness.

alice said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
Your blog is great, love your Halloween pictures!
And.... I was at the Lodi st fair, how funny is that??? Small world!

Mary said...

love those stockings! hope you had a happy halloween. :)
xoxo,
Mary