Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just Can't Stop

I can't seem to stop taking photos of roses. Like this bouquet I made for my office. It just looked so pretty that I had to share it with you. And it smells so dreamy! I can't quite describe the scent, but it's sweet and soft and just so flowery. No hint of citrus, spice or tea like other roses.
I used Pioneer Woman's Lovely and Ethereal Photoshop action and I really like the dreamy quality it gives. And I like this sparkly Fenton vase too and the way it reflects on the desk.

But, seriously, I think I need an intervention on the rose photos, don't you? Any suggestions?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

No!! I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of your roses - they are breath-taking.

Lisa

Joy Tilton said...

Please don't stop, few of us have the beautiful gardens you do! Look forward to your pictures everyday. We have had rain and/or cloudy everyday for three weeks, it's really getting me down!
joy c. at grannymountain

Neabear said...

I don't blame you for continuing to take pictures of roses and flowers. They make wonderful photo subjects. I enjoy your picture very much!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Iris? They might channel you in another direction but that would be a shame. I really enjoy your rose photographs.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!! love that rose!jkj

Debbi said...

those are the most beautiful roses--and my fave PINK!!
Love your blog!

Abby Lanes said...

Oh that is incredible! I'm going to make one of these for me neighbor. Her dad died and I want to do something nice for her. Those flowers are incredible.

Nancy said...

Oh, never stop the rose photos! They are beautiful.