Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hogwarts and Hogsmeade

Here is the set up for the front of the Three Broomsticks. I had to position a spot light up on the siding to help the name show, but I'm quite happy with it. Next I'll start decorating the inside to look like a pub.

And here is the Hogwarts sign over the front door. It too is made of Sintra (that PVC sign material). It was more difficult to illuminate and I'm not exactly happy with how it looks. Maybe I'll try another spot light from a different angle. I want it to be easy to read and right now the shadows are too confusing. Maybe the green light isn't right? What do you think. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Sharrieboberry said...

Very impressive! Maybe some backlighting? Something quick...tape glow sticks to the back perhaps!

It looks awesome with the green light! :)

Unknown said...

This is so cool. being a number 1 fans of harry potter makes me want to jump into the party myself! good job darlings!