Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Artsy Car

I've always liked playing with little towns, roads, houses and the like. So when I saw this street scene recently ON A CAR ROOF, I just had to take a picture. The whole car was decorated with jewels, toys, sayings and other fun stuff.

Here's an overview, but to really appreciate the car you have to get up close.

Lizard and peace signs on one of the mirrors.




A nice saying and some flowers for gardeners.



Love and peace and celebration on the driver's door.






And the best "Day Brightener" on the passenger door. One can't help but be happy after seeing a car like this. I sometimes think I'd like to decorate a car. I think I'd do something like this:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

f u n !! jkj

Martha said...

Oh, if anyone could spiff up a car, it would be YOU!!

xoxox,
martha