Friday, April 6, 2012

Latest Paintings

16"x20" Oil on Canvas

Last fall I showed you the start of this painting and now I'm happy to show you the finished piece. It's all done and even framed because I'm entering it in the Student Art Show at the college.




12"x16" Acrylic on Panel


I'm also entering this landscape that I did last fall.





18" x 24" Acrylic on Panel

And this Indiana Jones hat I painted recently.





36" x 48" Mixed Media Collage


And this large collage which I just finished. And if I get REALLY busy over the weekend, I may also enter the piece I'm working on right now. Which is due Thursday. Which is nowhere near ready. Sigh.

5 comments:

Linda G said...

Exciting! Those are lovely. The first painting of the door really took my breath away. Such fun. I would love to own that or the landscape. I really like the hat and mermaid, too, but they would be met with a quizzical look by my better half, I'm afraid. :)

Miss Jean said...

I absolutely love that first painting of the little boy by the red door. Perfect!

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

Love them all! You are very talented!

Beverly said...

Laura, I was thinking of you this morning. It has been a very long time, and I have missed you. Your roses in your header are beautiful.

And, what do I find but your incredible work! Wow! Each piece is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed by your work! Wow, I knew you had talent already, but I'm glad you are creating so much lately in your class. I love the door painting for how nicely you captured the shadows on the ground and the light reflecting on the glossy paint of the door. My favorite is the outdoor scene. Beautiful light and shade.
Karen xo