Friday, April 9, 2010

The Scents of Spring

I just love Spring and some of my favorite things about Spring are the scents. Like these Easter Lilies on the buffet in my dining room. Every time I walk past them I catch a whiff of their delicious scent. Love that.


And my first Double Delight rose opened this morning. Double love that.

And then there are these bright stock flowers with their spicy scent.


And my surprise for the year. I didn't realize Cineraria has such a pleasant scent. I'll be getting more of these.

And of course lilac is still blooming in last weekend's bouquet on the Easter table.

And good old Joseph's Coat covers the south wall of my kitchen. Several blooms are open and it is not only a beautiful sight, but another source of the scents of spring here Amongst The Oaks.

2 comments:

Millie said...

your photos today are so lovely! My favorite is the blue cineraria

Unknown said...

Aww! the fragrance has filtered to me ... they are all so beautiful.

Have a lovely weekend.
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon