Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Traveler Returns

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful,
we must carry it with us or we find it not.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Teen1 is safely home from England. We picked her up last night at SFO. When we got home suitcases {three!} were emptied on the living room floor and tales were told, and souvenirs were handed out, and champagne was consumed, and laughter reverberated off the walls, and we stayed up way too late. There were some Cath Kidston goodies for me, but guess my favorite gift from England? Why, Teen1 of course!

6 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

I'm glad she's safely back from her adventure. Have a great day.

Lynn said...

What fun!
A traveler begets travelers!

Pippajo said...

Oh I hope we get to hear some of the stories, though I understand if they're too precious to share with the world.

Will we at least get to sneak peeks at the Cath Kidson goodies?

So glad she's home safely!

The Liberty Belle said...

Nice post. Glad to hear the trip was a success.

Neabear said...

Yay! She made it home safely!

Connie from Beverly Hills California said...

I bet she had a great time!! Connie