Saturday, December 22, 2007

Frosty Morning

I went for a walk this morning and it was frosty cold. But it was beautiful too. I know our weather is nothing to compare with most folks' winter weather, but I'm going to share these pretty photos anyway.


When I got home the Lord of the Manor and I made some fudge.

Now it's only 10:30 and we've still got the whole day ahead of us to play. The shopping is done, the baking is done, the wrapping is done, the decorating is done. No, wait, I still have to make tomorrow's dessert....and shop for Monday's dinner.....and put the down comforter on my bed....hmmm...I guess we're never really done are we?

1 comment:

Louise said...

This is the exact weather we have been having, no snow over here in the South of England, the last few days have been mild, although a cold snap by the end of the week, maybe a splattering of snow on the horizon, but nothing like I have seen from some of my friends in Canada. Your leaf pictures are really lovely, I wish I had taken them for my garden blog! x