Monday, October 6, 2008

Lodi Street Faire

We went to the Lodi Street Faire on Sunday. It's always lots of fun with antiques, crafts, food and people watching. This booth had interesting treasures from Europe. I really liked those wicker baskets and that work table. They had a similar work table covered with metal. That would be a great addition to a crafts room, wouldn't it?

They had several sets of cafe furniture. I gravitated towards this red set, of course. But I already have lots of patio furniture, so I don't really need it. This red coffee grinder caught my eye too. Mainly it reminded me that I needed a cup of coffee....


In the end we only bought one tiny thing for Acorn Cottage; a little cast iron hook which I'll show to you soon. But we had a nice day out from Amongst The Oaks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great sale. I LOVE going places like that---your weather looked pleasant, too. Those little stacks of signs were neat, along with that work table. I would like one of those in my work room. dana

Anonymous said...

It does look like a wonderful event. I love that work table, too. I'm afraid it would be covered with unfinished projects in my room.

Neabear said...

That sounded like a fun day for you. I have not been to Lodi since my kids were in high school and we went to watch them in the marching band competitions there.