Friday, August 29, 2008

Old Time Scary

I'm done with the Halloween banner. Aren't you scared just looking at it? It was hard to take a photo of it this morning in the dark, so I adjusted it to look even spookier using one of Pioneer Woman's Photoshop Actions. I downloaded them yesterday and now I'm lovin Actions! I used SoftFaded on this one, but she has some other really good ones in the package too. If you use Photoshop, check it out. And then you'll be goofing around with all your photos, just like I am here Amongst The Oaks.

6 comments:

travelbug said...

How fun! I must be getting ready for Halloween too....I see a spider web in the corner above my head! :-)

Hugs!

Amongst The Oaks said...

Ha Ha Ha Travelbug,
If that's the case I've been ready all year!

Sweetie said...

Halloween is one of our family's favorite times of year. We love to decorate and my adult daughters and their children "dress-up" along with me. Thank you for the great ideas for decorating.
Sweetie

Jill L said...

I love the banner! Now that the boys are 18 -- its not as much fun as when they were small!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Oh I love that banner.
I can wait to start decorating over here.I usually start Oct 1st.
Your banner makes me want to make one of my own.

Anonymous said...

Pioneer Woman an awesome photographer. I love that she created a separate section on her blog.