Friday, August 8, 2008

Vacanza di estate

I wish I could go on a summer holiday instead of going to work. But we are busy, so here I am at work every day. Hmmph! Since I can't go on vacation, I'm posting a photo from a past vacation to remind me why I work.

We spent three nights in Venice in an old villa that's now a B&B. It was wonderful to be there after the tourist boats left; so quiet and magical. I'll never forget the sights, smells, and sounds of Venice. What a beautiful place. Sigh.

Ok, back to work....

3 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

LOL, you'll always have Venice.

Glennis said...

Oh, I so envy you for having gone to Venice!! Thanks for sharing the wonderful photo.

Anonymous said...

it looks so intriguing!! i would love to go there. glad your memories are paying their way as you continue working. jkj