Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rose Challenge - Pink

I found this pink rose on my walk last night. I couldn't find a tag on the plant to tell me it's name. I noticed it hasn't been well cared for, but was putting on a nice show anyway. That's one thing I like about roses; they are hardy. Even here in our hot dry climate, they bloom dependably in the spring even if neglected the rest of the year.

I'm a day behind on my Rose Challenge, but I'm sure I'll see more today, so I'll catch up soon. Thanks for visiting us here Amongst The Oaks.

3 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

That is such a beautiful shade of pink. I'm sorry but I can't help you with its name.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

ohhh lovely. My favorite roses are pink - or whatever color I am looking at, at the time.

Neabear said...

Roses are so pretty!