Monday, February 23, 2009

Another Time, Another Place, Another Spring

These photos were taken on a trip to France in April of 2001. I had to use someone else's A drive to get them off the disks. And their resolution isn't good. Sorry. But they sure bring back good memories.
This is the Grand Allee in Monet's garden looking from his house towards the Japanese Garden.

Monet's house.



Garden at Palais Royale.

It was a cold, rainy trip, but so wonderful. Looking at these makes me want to go back right NOW!

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

How beautiful! Now I can see how & why Money was so inspired! These pictures should be framed. :-)

xoxo
Jane

Cindy said...

Bee-utiful photos. Monet` sure had inspiration! Thanks for sharing
Cindy

Neabear said...

These are beautiful. I have the book "Linnea in Monet's Garden". Looking at these reminded me I have that book.

Amongst The Oaks said...

Neabear,
I have that book too! And I love it because it reminds me of my visit there.
~L